" tHis iS tHe LiFe 0f aMALinA. "

* ACTION ! * - GeTtiNg iNSidE tHe mInD 0f A p0SsibLy tR0uBlEd TeEnAgeR - * CUT ! *

Thursday, February 01, 2007

exams are here again.

well, i said it. the exams are here again...

actually, i'm left with two more papers out of the four i'm taking. the next one would be for my BS&BM a.k.a Biochemistry module, it would be in the morning at 9am tomorrow. the last paper would be on 7th February at 9am as well. it would be for my A&P module.

i know... i know... i'm supposed to be studying now... but, what the heck? a little bit of relaxing by the computer with jap anime songs blasting through the speaker won't hurt anybody right?

ouh... Cooking Master Boy's opening song is up now. :) lalalala~

seriously.

by the way, my first two papers which i took earlier this week was my chemistry and maths paper. i guess i did okay. i definitely could do both paper except for certain questions here and there... hmm... i do hope i get an A for both or if worse comes to worse, a B. for the other two that i'm going to take soon, a B would be nice. i don't want another D on my result slip... sigh...

hm. i intend to take up Certificate in Malay Language Studies next school year. but, i have to have an average of 2.5 for my GPA first. :) i know i can do it.

wow, its been so long since i wrote an entry for my blog, i have so much to say. XP

another happy point to take note of. i got promoted! XP my post as one of the vice-presidents of my CCA will only take effect on the first day of the next school year. i already have a few projects under me, (well, not just me. its me and another friend of mine. but sometimes it seems as if i'm doing all the work till it feels like its my project. XP) well, im also the treasurer for one of the factions in my CCA, plastic modelling (plamo). :) still haven't gotten around to paint my two kits which i've already assembled, my 1/144 HGUC Zeong and 1/100 MG One-Year-War RX78-2. hmm... the Zeong would definitely be another pink kit like my 1/100 MG Gyan. still got alot of pink paint left, thats why. :P

hmm.... i feel happy. i feel sad. i feel angry. i get extremely moody sometimes. this sucks. i wont comment further.

hey... Cardcaptor Sakura's opening song is up now! lol. XP

well, since the exams are here, that means the holidays are coming! ah, something to be happy about. or not. remember the projects i said earlier? yup. have to start planning them like hell during the holidays itself. *sighs* *small smile* at least no studying, thats for sure...

a friend of mine is leaving for Australia to study soon. she's going to hold a going-away party tomorrow at her house. :) it'd be fun. hmm... the party cannot be held on any other day since its now the eam period and most of the members in my CCA are busy with other matters as well, such as the Chingay Parade, etc... XP won't say more...

sighs... well, i'll sign out now. 'talk' to you all next time. ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home