" tHis iS tHe LiFe 0f aMALinA. "

* ACTION ! * - GeTtiNg iNSidE tHe mInD 0f A p0SsibLy tR0uBlEd TeEnAgeR - * CUT ! *

Thursday, February 15, 2007

my V-day. aww~

Yesterday was the 14th of February. It was Valentine's Day. :)

I made lunch [fried rice with egg, prawn and egg tofu] for a friend of mine and sent it to his workplace. Lol. I went down the wrong bus-stop and had to walk quite abit to reach the main entrance. Hmm.... Interesting workplace, where he sees guys every single weekday. haha~ I waited for him to finish his shift. The moment he stepped out of the room, he held out 3 paper flowers in front of me, signaling that I take it, in front of the other people in the room. Aww~ That was sweet. Then we left the building for Tiong Bahru Plaza.

At Tiong Bahru Plaza, we went to the Comics Connection shop on the third floor. Of course, him and his Pokemon cards again. I bought CoCo, it cost me $4. There was an article regarding the BAKUC finals in HongKong, how could i miss that? We left for Pets Station at the same floor just across Comics Connection. He didn't buy anything, decided to buy the stuff he wanted for his hamsters at Bishan. We went to the 4th floor to check out the movies that were showing now. Hmm.... Epic Movie, Ghost Rider, etc, etc.... Well, since those movies are only later in the afternoon and it was only like probably 1430hrs, so we decided to go back to Bishan and check out the GV there.

We took the MRT to Bishan. At the MRT station, there was a lady on the wheelchair selling roses at $6 each. He bought 3 of them, one for me, one for his mum and one for his best friend, Grace, who's leaving for Australia for further studies that same night. Aww~ That's sweet too... So, we checked out the Comics Connection at Junction 8 as well, after seeing which movies are now showing at that GV. We decided on watching the Ghost Rider, but its only showing at 1635hrs, so we decided to go back to his house for awhile. Took the bus, bus no. 53, to his home. Only his maid was there. He booked the tickets online. I remember which seats it was, H-07 and H-08. At around 1415hrs, we left his hse. The bus-stop is just in front of his house. Bus no. 156 just passed by and we didnt need to wait long, probablylike 5 mins, till the next one came along. When we reached the GV, there were so many people, so I went to buy the snacks while he collected the tickets. We got a Cheesy Pasta combo and a Norbit Combo. XP Since the pasta wasn't ready till about 10 to 15 mins later, the guy at the counter said he'd send it to us later if we gave one part of our ticket. We did and went in to the cinema. The movie started after waiting a few mins. Sometime during the duration of the movie, the pasta was passed down the row to where I was seating. Hmm... Overall, the movie was damn cool~~~ I loved how the guy who played the devil's son looked like. The eyes, hair, clothes... Wah~~ So nice~~ Well, after the movie ended, we waited for any extra clips at the end of the moive. Haha. Turns out there weren't any. We were not the only people who waited, there were also a few others. Needed a toilet break after that, took in too much Coke Light during the movie. It was 1830hrs by then. He asked me where I wanted to go, go his house and eat maggi mee again or go down to suntec and walk around and go to the buffet restaurant he was talking about, even though both of us weren't that hungry.

We decided to down to Suntec. Before that, he wanted to go down to the Comics Mart at Raffles Place, to check out the Pokemon cards there. Duh. There wasn't much. So we were on our way to Suntec in a few mins after taking the MRT down to City Hall. Had to walk quite a distance to reach there of course. Not that I mind or anything. At Suntec, we saw a lot of couples, with the ladies holding either bouquets of flowers, teddybears, or big heart-shaped balloons. I was carrying the paper flowers he gave me, instead of the single rose that he bought at Bishan. I didn't mind. I called him my own personal teddybear. XP When we reached the restaurant he was talking about, it turns out that that same area was being renovated, so the restaurant was no longer there. Then he asked me where I wanted to eat, at the nearby restaurants on the same level or at McDonalds. I told him that I didn't like any of the restaurants there and that McDonalds burgers wont make me full. I chose for us to eat dinner at Burger King. He went to withdraw money from the ATM machine then. I got myself a Mala Chicken Burger meal and him, a Double Turkey Bacon meal and a Taro turnover. My drink was changed to Ice Lemon Tea and his, Coke Light. By the time we finished our meal, it was already 2130hrs. We head back to his house in Bishan.

As usual, he called up his mum to pick both of us up at Bishan MRT station. I packed the rest of my stuff and we left for the Changi Airport at around 2230hrs. We reached Terminal 2, carpark B, in 15 mins. We saw Grace off, after he gave her the paper flowers and the rose that he bought earlier that day. She gave him a tequila flavoured lollipop with a worm in it and me, a pink lemonade lollipop. She'll only be back to Singapore for her holidays in November. Wish her the best of luck in her studies!

Then, he sent in home in the car. I said goodbye to Gary the Forever Friends teddybear i named, and reached home at 2330hrs.

P.S. the 'he' i've been talking about here is Weiqiang. thanks for the wonderful Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home